Wednesday 19 December 2012

I'm Back

Assalamualaikum.

It's been a while. Actually, it had benn more than 1 month since my last posting. Well, blame it on the end of the year dash. Semua nak cepat. Semua nak siap. Semua nak settle. Handling a department with 40 people under me also did not help my cause. Loan recommendations, annual review, sales & marketing budget, year end appraisal, interviews, domestic inquiries, you name it.




Part of my crew - The boys - ramadhan 2011
 

Anyway, work is work and there are no two ways about it. They said that all work and no play will make Jack a dull boy. Luckily, I work smart and managed to avoid the 'dull' tag. And my crew cheerfulness did helped. Melayan pelbagai ragam ni biasalah. Ada yang ok, ada yang tak. Tak boleh balun sama rentak. You can't treat everyone the same. Ada yang kena tegas, ada yang kena lembut, ada yang kena dipujuk. You can ask around, to all Bosses, what is the most difficult challenge in their daily job? The answer is Managing People. Itulah yang paling sukar. Syukur masih diberikan kekuatan olehNya untuk menguruskan subordinat dengan baik.

That's it kot.

See you later.


Myself with parts of the boys crew - taken during ramadhan 2012


Part of the girls crew.


No comments:

Post a Comment